A great selection this month! Continuing and rereading a whole range of series. Enjoying the Axis books so far, will be reading the 3rd book hopefully in April, but first I must finish the 3rd, brand new, Illuminae files book -such excitement. Of course that meant I had to reread 1 & 2, which I'm very glad I could fit into this month. Then once again caught up to date with the Throne of Glass series. Not my favourite book within the series, but still well worth a read, and hopefully the next one will be out later this year -and perhaps be the final book?
- BattleAxe (The Axis Trilogy #1) - Sara Douglass
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) - Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff [Reread]
- Enchanter (The Axis Trilogy #2) - Sara Douglass
- Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) - Sarah J. Maas
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) - Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff [Reread]
Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) - Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff