(Does not include anime or cartoons)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Being Human (UK)
- Almost Human
- Breaking Bad
Waiting for more!
- Doctor Who (Season 9: Sep 19)
- Gotham (Season 2: Sep 21)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 3: Sep 30)
- The Flash (Season 2: Oct 6)
- Arrow (Season 4: Oct 7)
- Supernatural (Season 11: Oct 7)
- Da Vinci's Demons (Season 3: Oct 24)
- Sherlock (Christmas Special: Xmas '15)
- Daredevil (Season 2: 2016)
- Agent Carter (Season 2: 2016)
- Humans (Season 2: 2016)
- Game of Thrones (Season 6: 2016)
- Silicon Valley (Unknown)
- Broadchurch (Unknown)
- Sense8 (Unknown)
In-ProcessI'm not yet up to date on these -so PLEASE don't comment any spoilers about these anywhere. Or any other shows either for that matter. I frown upon spoilers!
Some of these shows I've seen a few seasons of but haven't caught up, others I've only watched a couple of episodes, and a select few I started watching ages ago but never finished for various reasons. And there's the shows that can be watched less religiously, so I don't even know how many of the episodes I've seen or haven't seen.
- Person of Interest
- The Blacklist
- Penny Dreadful
- House of Cards
- Battlestar Galactica
- Dark Angel
- Dracula (2013)
- Big Bang Theory
- Two and a Half Men
I'll get to posting that list some other time most likely, and feel free to add to it when I do!