Monday 1 October 2018

September 2018 Reading Progress

September 2018 Books
Very glad I picked up this trilogy. I haven't read any Abercrombie before, but I'd heard about this series from a few places, and now I'm already 2/3rds through the original trilogy (Plus a few chapters of book 3)! Very enjoyable so far -dark, filled with interesting & intense characters. Perhaps less good on the story side and the worldbuilding is slow and fairly generic. But the character's descriptions and thoughts have definitely been enough to keep me reading.
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law Trilogy #1) - Joe Abercrombie

  • Before They Are Hanged (The First Law Trilogy #2) - Joe Abercrombie

Currently Reading:
The Bonehunters (Malazan Book of the Fallen #6) - Steven Erikson [Reread]
Last Argument of Kings (The First Law Trilogy #3) - Joe Abercrombie

No comments:

Post a Comment