Sunday 3 January 2016

My Favourite Albums of 2015

Okay so I'm a little late with this one, but it's about the time of year for at least 1 best of 2015 list, so here's mine!
These are my personal favourites from albums released in 2015 that I had the pleasure of enjoying this year in approximate order counting up to my favourite. Though I do suck at ordering and may or may not change my mind about 10 times in the process.

10. Symphony X - Underworld
  • Favourite Tracks: Run with the Devil
9. Cain's Offering - Stormcrow
  • Favourite Tracks: Stormcrow, I am Legion
8. Gloryhammer - Space 1992: Rise of the Chaos Wizards
  • Favourite Tracks: Universe on Fire, Rise of the Chaos Wizards
7. Disturbed - Immortalized
  • Favourite Tracks: Open Your Eyes, The Sound of Silence
6. Amorphis - Under the Red Cloud
  • Favourite Tracks: Under the Red Cloud, Dark Path
5. Blind Guardian - Beyond the Red Mirror
  • Favourite Tracks: The Ninth Wave, Miracle Machine
4. Apocalyptica - Shadowmaker
  • Favourite Tracks: Riot Lights, Hole in my Soul
3. Powerwolf - Blessed And Possessed
  • Favourite Tracks: Army of the Night, Higher Than Heaven, Blessed & Possessed
2. Orden Ogan - Ravenhead
  • Favourite Tracks: The Lake, Ravenhead, A Reason to Give
1. Kamelot - Haven
  • Favourite Tracks: Fallen Star, Veil of Elysium, Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)
Runner Up mentions:
Five Finger Death Punch - Got Your Six,
Iron Maiden - Book of Souls,
Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful,
Soilwork - The Ride Majestic
Leprous - The Congregation

No comments:

Post a Comment