Wednesday 1 June 2016

May Reading Progress

May 2016 Books
I actually had not expected to read nearly this many books this month! But I suppose most of these are shorter, and especially in the case of the Patrick Ness book, very quick reads. Anyway, coming up in June: probably a lot more books! I'll be on holidays for the second half of June, so I'm hoping to get through a whole stack if possible. Which will hopefully include a lot of sequels (Wheel of Time, Chaos Walking, Seven Realms & possibly Throne of Glass even if I didn't enjoy the first one, apparently the sequel is better)


  • The Princess Heir (The Seven Realms #2) - Cinda Williams Chima
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) - Patrick Ness
  • The Fires of Heaven (The Wheel of Time #5) - Robert Jordan
  • Troll Mountain - Matthew Reilly 
  • Sorcerer to the Crown - Zen Cho

Currently Reading:
The Gray Wolf Throne (The Seven Realms #3) - Cinda Williams Chima

No comments:

Post a Comment