Sunday 31 July 2016

July Reading Progress

July 2016 Books
It seems I got through a fair amount of books this month! However, none of them were a Wheel of Time book, nor were any particularly long. So looks can be deceiving. In other news I got a new part time job and my next uni semester has started back up, all of which means I unfortunately don't have much time at all to myself any more.

  • Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) - Sarah J, Maas
  • Hunter (Hunter #1) - Mercedes Lackey
  • The Archived (The Archived #1) - Victoria Schwab
  • The Rithmatist - Brandon Sanderson
  • Dragon Keeper (Dragon Keeper #1) - Carole Wilkinson
  • The Gray Wolf Throne (The Seven Realms #3) - Cinda Williams Chima
  • The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman
Currently Reading:
A Crown of Swords (The Wheel of Time #7) - Robert Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment