Sunday 1 October 2017

September 2017 Reading Progress

September 2017 Books
This was a great month for me! Discovered a new great sci-fi series in Homecoming, which I will be continuing hopefully soon. FINALLY finished the Wheel of Time in all its epic finale -I still can't believe it's over! Also finished off the Lumatere Chronicles, which I wouldn't put high on my all time favourites list, but was still an interesting read. And continuing on with my Malazan reread -I'm getting towards the end of book 2.

  • Gardens of the Moon (Malazan Book of the Fallen #1) - Steven Erikson [Reread]
  • The Memory of Earth (Homecoming #1) - Orson Scott Card
  • A Memory of Light (The Wheel of Time #14) - Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
  • Quintana of Charyn (Lumatere Chronicles #3) - Melina Marchetta

Currently Reading:
Deadhouse Gates (Malazan Book of the Fallen #2) - Steven Erikson [Reread]

No comments:

Post a Comment