Saturday, 29 August 2015

TV Shows -Current and Complete

I'm a sucker for some good Sci-Fi and Fantasy, but I also watch the occasional Drama. Here's the list of shows (that I remember/in recent years) which I've completed, am in process of watching or am waiting impatiently for the next season to come out! ....Yes, some of them are probably already out, but I always seem to be rather behind on watching things. (Uni doesn't help!)

Here's my list of shows I plan to start watching at some stage
And here is my anime & cartoons list

Waiting for More + Starting Soon

Strike through on these means I've actually started watching them; I'll update as I go, as the new seasons start. (This is more for me to keep track of where I'm up to with so many shows happening all at the same time!). Later on they'll disappear from the top & reappear (hopefully with new dates) down the bottom when I've completed the season and following mid-season breaks.


Show Season # Date
Gotham Season 3 Sep 19 2016
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Sep 20
The Blacklist Season 4 Sep 22
Humans Season 2 Oct 30
Sherlock Season 4 Jan 1 2017
Broadchurch (Final Season) Season 3 Feb 27
Sense8 (Final Season) Season 2 (All Eps) May 5
Preacher Season 2 June 25
Phillip K. Dick's Electric Dreams Season 1 Sep 17
Star Trek: Discovery Season 1 Sep 24
Gotham Season 4 Sep 28
Marvel's Inhumans Season 1 Sep 29
Lucifer Season 3 Oct 2
The Gifted Season 1 Oct 2
The Blacklist Season 5 Oct 4
Supergirl Season 3 Oct 9
DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Oct 10
The Flash Season 4 Oct 10
Arrow Season 6 Oct 12
Supernatural Season 13 Oct 12
Frontier Season 2 Oct 18
Stranger Things Season 2 (All Eps) Oct 27
Marvel's The Punisher Season 1 (All Eps) Nov 17
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 Dec 1
Doctor Who Xmas Special Dec 25
Black Mirror Season 4 (All Eps) late 2017?
Watership Down Miniseries late 2017?
Legion (Marvel/X-Men) Season 2 Feb 2018
Silicon Valley Season 5 Apr 2018
Marvel's Jessica Jones Season 2 (All Eps) 2018
Marvel's Luke Cage Season 2 (All Eps) 2018?
Westworld Season 2 2018
American Gods Season 2 2018
Good Omens Season 1 2018?
Humans Season 3 2018
The Handmaid's Tale Season 2 2018
Game of Thrones (Final Season) Season 8 2018/2019?
Marvel's Daredevil Season 3 (All Eps) ??
Marvel's Iron Fist Season 2 (All Eps) ??
Marvel's The Defenders Season 2 (All Eps) ??

Completed shows

These are the shows I stuck through until completion (unfortunately some of which were cut off quite short *cough* Firefly *cough*). I wouldn't necessarily name all of these as favourites, but the more seasons present, the more likely there was definitely something I was sticking by to watch!


Show Total # of seasons
Buffy the Vampire Slayer7 Seasons
Angel 5 Seasons
Firefly 1 Season
Torchwood 4 Seasons
Merlin 5 Seasons
Camelot 1 Season
Misfits 5 Seasons
Being Human (UK) 5 Seasons
Almost Human 1 Season
Breaking Bad 5 Seasons
Constantine 1 Season
Gracepoint 1 Season
Da Vinci's Demons 3 Seasons
Jekyll & Hyde 1 Season
Freaks and Geeks 1 Season
River 1 Season
Agent Carter 2 Seasons
Banshee 4 Seasons
Penny Dreadful 3 Seasons
Residue 1 Season
Class (Doctor Who Spin-off) 1 Season

In-Process or Did-Not-Finish

I'm not yet up to date on these -so PLEASE don't comment any spoilers about these anywhere. Or any other shows either for that matter. I frown upon spoilers!

Some of these shows I've seen a few seasons of but haven't caught up, (season I'm up to listed in brackets, total number of seasons or '-' for ongoing shows) others I've only watched a couple of episodes, and a select few I started watching ages ago but never finished for various reasons. And there's also the shows that can be watched less religiously, so I don't even know how many of the episodes I've seen or haven't seen.
  • Blindspot (Season 2/-)
  • Poldark (Season 2/-)
  • Person of Interest (Season 3/5)
  • House of Cards (Season 3/-)
  • Battlestar Galactica (Season 1/4)
  • Dollhouse (Season 2/2)
  • Elementary (Season 1/-)
  • Grimm (Season 2/6)
  • Dark Angel (Season 2/2)
  • Heroes (Season 3/5)
  • Heroes Reborn (Season 1/1)
  • Lost
  • V
  • Ringer
  • Dracula (2013)
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Bones
  • House
  • Two and a Half Men

No comments:

Post a Comment