Thursday 3 September 2015

Anime & Cartoons List

While I haven't seen nearly as many animated shows as live action ones, I still have found a few to enjoy! This doesn't include things I watched as a little kid, since I probably don't remember those (aside from if I rewatched them more recently).
And the same goes here as it did for live action shows: please don't post spoilers (preferably of anything, but especially not from those that I'm not yet up to date with), and feel free to recommend me anything else you think I'll enjoy!

Completed/Up to date

  • Avatar: the Last Airbender
  • Avatar: the Legend of Korra
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Dragon Ball
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Detroit Metal City
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Naruto
  • Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

In Process/Did Not Finish

  • Naruto Shippuuden
  • Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
  • One Punch Man
  • Death Note
  • The Devil is a Part Timer
  • Wakfu
  • Unlimited Blade Works/Fate Zero
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Mirai Nikki

To Watch

  • Space Brothers
  • PsychoPass
  • Code Geass
  • Metalgear Solid
  • Mushi-shi
  • Blue Submarine
  • Stein's Gate
  • Btoom!
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Hellsing Ultimate
  • Trigun
  • Evangelion

No comments:

Post a Comment